WHO WE ARE
Our website address is: https://www.porsolt.com/
ACCEPTANCE OF CONDITIONS OF USE
On this site PORSOLT gives you access to information, documents and various services subject to the terms and conditions presented in this document (the ” Conditions of Use “). By accessing this site, you agree to accept the Conditions of Use. PORSOLT reserves the right periodically to change the Conditions of Use at its own discretion. Your use of the Site will be subject to the latest version of the Conditions of Use posted on the Site at the time of use. FurthPORSOLTre, when using the Services, you will be subject to possible directives or rules posted on the Site, and applicable to the said Services. These directives and rules may contain terms and conditions in addition to the Conditions of Use. All these directives or rules are included below by reference in the Conditions of Use. Failure to observe any of the Conditions of Use will automatically terminate your right to use this Site.
The information, documents and services on this site are protected by laws relating to copyright and/or the laws on intellectual property. Any unauthorised use of the information, documents and services may constitute a violation of the said laws.
Unless specifically stated otherwise in the present document, no part of the information and documents on the site may be reproduced in whatever form, or using whatever means without prior authorisation in writing from PORSOLT.
USE OF THE INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THE SITE
Unless otherwise indicated elsewhere on the Site, you are authorised to consult, download and print the documents and information available on the site subject to the following conditions :
- The documents may serve only for personal use, for information, in house and for no financial gain.
- The documents and information may not be changed in any way whatsoever.
- The documents and information on the site must not be reproduced or distributed in any form
- Under no circumstances must copyright or other attributions of property rights contained in the documents and information, be suppressed.
- PORSOLT reserves the right at any time to withhold authorisation to consult, download and print the documents and information on the site. Any use of the above-mentioned authorisation must cease immediately on receipt of written advice to that effect from PORSOLT.
- The rights granted to you constitute a licence, and not a transfer of property
The above mentioned rights relevant to the consultation, downloading and printing of documents and information offered on the site are not applicable to the site design or page layout.
FREEDOM OF INFORMATION
We hereby remind you that in compliance with French Law n° 78-17 of the 6th January 1978, the so-called law on the freedom of electronic information (Data Protection Act), no information provided will be transmitted to third parties. You have right of access, right to change, to correct and suppress any data relevant to yourself (art. 34 of the law on “Freedom of Electronic Information” – Data protection act). To enable you to exercise that right, contact-us.
2 rue kellermann